[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Push for incoming calls

Push for incoming calls

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Push for incoming calls

Postby applesinafton » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

This feature would be great. Please add if possible.

Thanks
applesinafton

Re: Push for incoming calls

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:46 pm

I'll need a little clarification on this one. Are you saying you want to receive a push notification when someone dials your Google Voice number?
Chris

Postby applesinafton » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Now that you ask that......I've been so trained to think of my apps being on my smart phone....this was a stupid request....im using a iPad .......sorry......:(

I've posted a new topic in feature requests, this was my train of thought when I posted this question.

Thanks again
applesinafton

Postby Chris » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:57 am

No request is stupid. At the very least, it promotes discussion and brainstorming. We'll use your other thread to continue the discussion and I'm sure jongpie will have some good suggestions for you.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests