[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Prowl Support

Prowl Support

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Prowl Support

Postby sleewok » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:21 pm

I'm not sure who is responsible for this (You or Prowl), but your app is not showing up for the automatic redirection from Prowl. The GV mobile website allows this, as well as GVMobile app.

Thanks!
sleewok

Re: Prowl Support

Postby FreeLunch » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:24 pm

??? Any updates riverturn?
FreeLunch

Postby stuart » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 pm

We're looking at Prowl support now. No promises, but perhaps in the next release.
stuart

Postby joey » Sat May 01, 2010 11:45 am

Please see my thread here. I think you might like it more than prowl. I personally do.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=136
joey

Return to Feature Requests