[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Delete entire numeric field button

Delete entire numeric field button

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Delete entire numeric field button

Postby rick » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:15 am

When you're using the keypad, it would be great if there was a quick way to delete an entire number in one fell swoop instead of hitting xxxxxxx.

Also, I wish that the parentheses would auto-appear after three numbers were typed, and the hyphen would auto-appear after six numbers were typed. It would visually help confirm that the number was being entered correctly.

Thanks and great work!
rick

Re: Delete entire numeric field button

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 am

Did you realize that you can hold down the delete button for a fast delete? In general, we try to follow the native iPhone behavior for greater ease of use and a smaller learning curve.

I entered a feature request in our tracking system regarding the number formatting.
Chris

Postby rick » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh, well no I didn't - since I'm on an iPod! Thanks.
rick

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm

Nice. I didn't think about that, either.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests