[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - sort Favorites with same Options for Contacts

sort Favorites with same Options for Contacts

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

sort Favorites with same Options for Contacts

Postby geckopelli » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 am

I see that Favorites do not appear to be sorted even when preferences are set in Options for the Contact list. Is this an outage?
geckopelli

Re: sort Favorites with same Options for Contacts

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

This feature requested was already in our tracking system, so I added a link to this forum thread. Thanks for the feedback--keep it coming.
Chris

Postby jongpie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:15 am

Hi Chris. Just to clarify, will we be able to manually sort our favorites as well (perhaps with a tap-and-drag system, or something similar)? Or will it only sort them alphabetically?

If it's not already a feature request, I'd love to be able to manually reorder my favorites. I'd be happy to make another thread about this if needed.
jongpie

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:38 am

We're planning to provide a manual sort for Favorites.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests