[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - SMS notifications

SMS notifications

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Re: SMS notifications

Postby jjulius50 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 am

I have no doubt that it's worth it based upon what Riverturn has provided us so far. Keep up the great work.
jjulius50

Postby recycle » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 am

Any update for those obsessive types like me that check here twice a day hoping today is the day?

And yes, when I say twice a day, I mean more like five times a day. :oops:
recycle

Postby joey » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:13 pm

joey

Postby recycle » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm

1.1.0 has arrived and it is sweet! Thank you Chris... it was worth the (short) wait.

Pasted phone-numbers, 7-digit dialing, and best of all Push/Link support are all working great.

For those updating, at one point it said I needed to update to a Premium user to use all the features even though I already was -- but then the next dialog said it updated me automatically so no need to panic.

For those of you wanting to use the Push support, I recommend the tip Joey made about using PushMail. I tried both PushMail and Prowl and defintely think PushMail is better. I explain why and some tips for setting it up on Joey's thread:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=136

Thanks for another great update Riverturn!
recycle

Postby Chris » Sat May 01, 2010 11:36 am

We're sorry about the wait, but we found some defects on the iPad at the last minute and wanted to iron those out. I personally do not like late-week/weekend updates, but we all agreed that you guys deserved to have this release ASAP.

The thread referenced by joey and recycle above lists some URLs for accessing VoiceCentral within Safari instead of the standalone app as well as launching to a specific tab. Expect to see a thread soon with a detailed explanation of all the different URL options in v1.1.0.
Chris

Postby joey » Sat May 01, 2010 11:44 am

I changed my setup to boxcar and it opens the text notification from in Safari not some other bowser.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=136

I am using the URL's referenced by someone else in the thread. They work and Im happy.

Take that At&t
joey

Postby Chris » Sat May 01, 2010 12:51 pm

Detailed description of the URL options in v1.1.0:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=138
Chris

Postby samlauncher » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:39 am

Hey frndz m looking for SMS Reading software plz help….
samlauncher

Previous

Return to Feature Requests