[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Design themes

Design themes

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Design themes

Postby bennash » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:31 pm

I love this app and I'm very impressed with its ground-breaking app feel. I feel the design theme's direct imitation of the iPhones native UI elements is already too dated. I like to see the option to choose an overall app UI design theme. A possible was to submit design themes as well.
bennash

Re: Design themes

Postby joey » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm

I would love to see a dark theme as well but I rather all the bugs and features come first. App is still in it's early stages. I'm sure themes will come later.
joey

Re: Design themes

Postby Chris » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Yes, themes are something that's on our long-term list of features to consider. To do it well (the way it works in my mind) will require a lot of revamping, so it's more likely to be in a 2.x version than a 1.x release. I updated the feature request in our system with a link to this thread, so any comments here will be reviewed before it is implemented.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests