[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Default Voicemail Greeting selection option

Default Voicemail Greeting selection option

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Default Voicemail Greeting selection option

Postby newrazr » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Any chance you'll add the ability to select the default voicemail greeting? In the GV web app, it's in the Settings under General. Thanks.
newrazr

Re: Default Voicemail Greeting selection option

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:55 am

I added this as a feature request in our tracking system with a link to this thread. Anyone want to weigh in on this feature?

Thanks for the feedback--keep it coming!
Chris

Re: Default Voicemail Greeting selection option

Postby newrazr » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:09 pm

Great - I appreciate it. I use GV for our soccer club and so I have different pre-recorded messages that I would like it to play depending on whether certain fields are open or closed for use, etc. and so in the GV webapp, I can switch between the pre-recorded messages from within the webapp. Would love to be able to do that thru Black Swan instead.
newrazr

Return to Feature Requests