[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Ability to add contacts to list in app

Ability to add contacts to list in app

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Ability to add contacts to list in app

Postby Quicksprj » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:57 pm

I would like the ability to add contacts to my google voice contact list in the app. Currently the only way I know to add a contact is going to a standard computer and adding the info.
Quicksprj

Re: Ability to add contacts to list in app

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Although the post at viewtopic.php?f=4&t=50 was originally discussing the ability to delete contacts, it has several comments about general contact management. Take a look at it and see if you'd like to add to the conversation.

When we created the feature request per the other thread, we did say "add/change/delete" rather than just "delete" so the request in our system covers your request as well. Thanks for the feedback--keep it coming.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests