[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - choose startup screen

choose startup screen

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

choose startup screen

Postby italiano40 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:13 pm

when i start up the app i would like to see my SMS on launch or to choose another screen beside the contact screen
italiano40

Re: choose startup screen

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm

I added this as a feature request in our tracking system.

As an FYI, in case you did not notice, VoiceCentral currently launches to the tab you were on the last time you closed it.
Chris

Postby italiano40 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:00 am

yea i noticed that but yea thanks for adding to your feature tracking, btw great web app i had it since it was in beta and swear by it
italiano40

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am

We're glad you like it. Spread the word that it's out of beta!
Chris

Return to Feature Requests