[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - History Screen

History Screen

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

History Screen

Postby LostAirman » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:00 pm

Less a feature request than a possible bug -

I've noticed that the history screen doesn't always accurately depict whether a call was incoming or outgoing. A couple of calls to my wife today appeared with the arrow pointing in rather than displaying as outgoing calls.
LostAirman

Re: History Screen

Postby korey_sed » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 pm

That is odd! if there was a bug it should be more widely spread than in just your case, but we will take a look and see if there is any logic errors that may have caused this.

I imagine you have confirmed the time stamp of the calls with your Google Voice account and are certain that these are outgoing calls.
korey_sed

Postby LostAirman » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

I verified the direction of the calls with Google Voice on the web.

Odder yet, this is now correct since the most recent update. I'm not sure what to make of that but what was once broken now appears to be fixed.
LostAirman

Postby korey_sed » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:12 pm

That's a feature! The software is self healing ;)

Glad your issue has been resolved. Let us know if it happens again, but I have not been able to reproduce it here either.
korey_sed

Return to Feature Requests