[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Deleting contacts

Deleting contacts

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Deleting contacts

Postby philbaker » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Would like to be able to delete or modify a contact.
philbaker

Re: Deleting contacts

Postby korey_sed » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Not a perfect solution but, if you make these changes on Google Voice and reimport, it should reflect the new changes.

FYI,
We are planning on making the import a smarter one way sync, so you do not have to reimport you entire contact list each time, but a two way sync is not high on the roadmap right now. The idea here is that you have your Google Contacts synced with your iphone so you can edit them through there if you need to. We are just providing a way for you to access Google Contacts since as a web app we do not have access to the native iPhone address book.

As with everything else, if people start screaming for this feature, it will be prioritized higher on the list.

Cheers
korey_sed

Postby dotwod » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 pm

I agree, there is no reason why I would modify a contact within BS when I can do it in contacts or in the browser.
dotwod

Postby JesseRPI » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm

I would prefer to not edit my contacts through VoiceCentral. If you do add this feature, please make the 2-way sync it a toggle so that it can be turned off.
JesseRPI

Postby cbdejavu » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 pm

[Reposted in General Support as "Any way to stop the automatic Contact sync from occuring?" See viewtopic.php?f=3&t=83 for details. -- Chris]
cbdejavu

Return to Feature Requests