[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Prompt for Dialing from VM or Recents

Prompt for Dialing from VM or Recents

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Prompt for Dialing from VM or Recents

Postby brian » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:49 pm

I liked the way The Original App worked when clicking the name area in either Recents or VM, in that it it prompted you: Call using Google, Call using iPhone, SMS using google, cancel...
This prevented me from accidentily calling someone when I was trying to play the VM or get some details on the call.

Anyone else like this feature reconstituted?

Imagine youre John Edwards trying to duck Rielle Hunter's call, and she leaves a VM with the results of the DNA test. Then, when youre trying to listen to it, you accidently dial. There goes 2012.

Even though we cant dial via the native dialer, the Call/SMS/Cancel prompt would save lives.

Brian
brian

Re: Prompt for Dialing from VM or Recents

Postby jdia » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

I second this feature request.

Sometimes you really do not want to make that call or even remotely have the appearance of having made that call (your caller ID shows up briefly at the other end before you "hang up")....
jdia

Return to Feature Requests