[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Integrated inbox

Integrated inbox

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Integrated inbox

Postby stuart » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 am

One inbox where new texts and voicemails are shown, should sync up to my actual Google Voice inbox.
[reposted for montecarlogenerator]
stuart

Re: Integrated inbox

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Just as an FYI, this was added as a feature request in our tracking system. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
Chris

Postby danhallock » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 am

+1.

I'm an Inbox Zero kind of guy, so having the default view show the full history of calls and (separately) SMSs is mildly disconcerting for me. I want to default to seeing the new items, whether they're calls or SMSs, and once they're archived with I don't want to see them any more unless I specifically go into the archive.

That said, I agree with your other feature request for an iPhone-style SMS interface that shows your full history with a given contact (http://www.riverturn.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29). But that's applicable once the conversation itself is opened; I just don't want to see that contact/conversation in the Inbox unless there's something new from them.

(By the way, excellent job on the app. I bought the premium subscription sight unseen just because I want to support you guys as I feel Apple treated you unfairly -- but it's totally been worth it and has removed my temptation to jailbreak for GV Max. :) )
danhallock

Postby Ocean » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Inbox is essential, with ability to archive messages that are in the Inbox. The Inbox would show both unread and read messages, until they are archived... just like the GV web app.
Ocean

Postby joey » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:42 am

For me it can go either way. I do find having the call history much better and the current layout give me far more options. Now if an InBox could be intergrated into what we have now that would be killer. The ability to clear out what I have addressed essentailly archive stuff I dont need to see anymore would be great.
joey

Return to Feature Requests