[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Change forwarding numbers?

Change forwarding numbers?

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Change forwarding numbers?

Postby hallm409 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:42 pm

I just got access to the beta today and have been playing with the app. It looks great, and it's really impressive what you can do as a web-based app.

One feature that I couldn't find in the Settings was the ability to change which phones my Google Voice number forwards to -- not the Call Back number, but the destinations of incoming calls. The mobile version of the Google Voice web site allows you to change this setting and I use it constantly to change where I want to receive my calls (office extensions, home, work blackberry, etc). Unfortunately using the preset calendar doesn't work for me.

Am I just missing where this is? If not, could you add that in as a feature request?

Thanks!!
hallm409

Re: Change forwarding numbers?

Postby dotwod » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:50 pm

I would add also, not only be able to change the forwarding number, but set up a new phone as well.

this can of course be done from a website, but some places (e.g. banks) block Google Voice. You can't get to it in the browser on the phone, since it only brings up the mobile enabled version of the site which doesn't have this functionality
dotwod

Postby stuart » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Its in our feature request queue. Probably wont see it until we go live.
stuart

Postby iamchunts » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:25 pm

I have to say, I thought I was crazy when I couldn't find the option to change forwarding numbers. I didn't check for it before signing up for the premium service... I was so impressed with the advanced features, I assumed all the basics were there as well.

This is so important... please add it soon!
iamchunts

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:42 pm

We completely agree that this is an important feature. I just updated the feature request in our tracking system to get it expedited.

Thanks for the feedback--keep it coming.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests