[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Search Bar

Search Bar

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Search Bar

Postby Firestarter777 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:14 pm

A search bar integrated would be great, especially in the contacts. With a significant number, in the native Contacts or Phone app I typically just type the name I want in the search bar to get to the name quicker. That would be great to have here.
Firestarter777

Re: Search Bar

Postby dotwod » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:37 pm

I request this too.
dotwod

Postby roberthleeii » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm

i would like this feature as well. with the lack of favorites i am having a real hard time finding my contacts
roberthleeii

Postby najordan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:29 pm

Search would be nice, but favorites is more important in my opinion.
najordan

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:22 pm

How are the contacts search and favorites list working for you?
Chris

Return to Feature Requests