[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Archive Voicemail / SMS

Archive Voicemail / SMS

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Archive Voicemail / SMS

Postby mikebev » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Could we have an option to archive voicemails and SMS's by default, instead of deleting? I guess that might imply having access to the inbox for each of these, which isn't currently how it works - maybe an option for that too? (Show Inbox versus show all)? Right now I can't clear out my google voice inbox from black swan short of actually full-on deleting voicemails or sms's, which I don't want to do. Thanks, love the app!
mikebev

Re: Archive Voicemail / SMS

Postby jongpie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Throwing my vote for this option as well. I'd rather archive than delete. If there's a way to have both options in the UI, that'd be preferred, but I archive more than deleting.
jongpie

Re: Archive Voicemail / SMS

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Good suggestion, guys. I added a feature request for this with a link to this thread.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests