[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - High Resolution Retina Display Icon

High Resolution Retina Display Icon

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

High Resolution Retina Display Icon

Postby cvd » Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 pm

First off, I love your program--it's the absolute best way to access GoogleVoice without jailbreaking the phone. Second, I would like to request a High Resolution Retina Display Icon--that way I don't have to hide the icon in a folder!

Thanks
cvd

Re: High Resolution Retina Display Icon

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 pm

We went from prime placement to shoved in a folder just like that? ;)

This was requested in a support incident already, so I added a +1 to the request in our tracking system and linked to this forum thread. You can expect to see an updated icon soon, but it will be after the next release. There are a few bugs we're trying to squash ASAP, so we're rushing those fixes out the door.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests