[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Not really a request

Not really a request

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Not really a request

Postby Anijake » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

So far it working really well, but I found one part of setting up a bit confusing. After I first set up the app it brought me to the settings page to select my call back number. Since I have only one (my cell) and that number was displayed I thought it was set.

The next few times I launched the app it brought me back to that page. I was confused why cause my number was displayed. Only after a few times did I touch the number and then saw the little green check mark. I guess if I had more than one call back number there would have been a list.

My I suggest if can be done, that if there is only one call back number that it be checked by default or have a bit of instruction on that settings page to let uses know that have to touch to select the number.

Anyway, great work so far!
Anijake

Re: Not really a request

Postby stuart » Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm

I entered this in out feature request queue as:
"If only one callback number on install, should be marked as default"

Stuart
stuart

Re: Not really a request

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:44 am

Just to update this post, the first number is now selected by default so it is clear how selected numbers are displayed. You are still asked to select one, though. Let us know if this is still confusing.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests