[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Reorder tabs

Reorder tabs

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Reorder tabs

Postby jongpie » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 am

Any chance we could have the ability to customize the order of the tabs (History, Contacts, SMS, etc.)? Based on how I use VC, I would prefer "keypad" and "recents" to be swapped, and I'm sure other people may want to tweak their layout as well. If we could customize our own, then everyone could have it setup how they please.

Let me know if this is unclear!
jongpie

Re: Reorder tabs

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 am

I added a feature request to our tracking system for this. Thanks for the feedback--keep it coming.
Chris

Return to Feature Requests