[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - stats

stats

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

stats

Postby italiano40 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 pm

is there a way for you to in the contacts tell how many times you missed and called a person like in the address book in the iphone
italiano40

Re: stats

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:12 pm

I thought there was a forum thread about this already, but I cannot find it. I did find a feature request in our tracking system for grouping sequential calls from the same number like the native Phone app does, and I added a +1 to that request for you. Is that what you meant or is there somewhere in the iPhone to see an actual total?
Chris

Re: stats

Postby italiano40 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:54 pm

yea that is what i was think thank you
italiano40

Return to Feature Requests