[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Add ability to paste a number to place a call

Add ability to paste a number to place a call

Submit feature requests and suggestions here.

Add ability to paste a number to place a call

Postby Roid » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 pm

If I want to dial a number that's not in my contact list I have to write it down then enter it using the dial pad. That's silly. Why can't I paste into that field to place a call? Am I missing something?
Roid

Re: Add ability to paste a number to place a call

Postby Chris » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:59 pm

The ability to paste phone numbers into the Keypad tab is on our radar. I added a +1 vote to it for you.
Chris

Postby Roid » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Thanks. I did a search but even the word paste didn't come up.
Roid

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:55 am

No problem. Sometimes I have difficulty finding threads that I'm sure I've responded to. Here are some of the others if you want to comment on them as well:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=69

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=95

I believe an internal employee entered that feature before the forum threads were created, though.
Chris

Postby pgt13 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:31 pm

+1 for this feature .

used GV in Android & this is one feature that differentiates your app from the native app in Android.
my usage is simple , wrt to GV , make calls thru GV when i come across phone numbers in yelp/browser/...

I could do this Android. i understand iPhone doesn't play nice with GV.
but i can modify my behavior to copy/paste the number , so +1
pgt13

Return to Feature Requests