[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Google Voice balance not showing

Google Voice balance not showing

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Google Voice balance not showing

Postby tabaks » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:01 am

Hi, I'm having an issue where your app fails to show what is my current $ balance with Google Voice. I don't know if I can place International calls, haven't tried it, but balance appears as N/A even after I force an update. Why is this happening?
tabaks

Re: Google Voice balance not showing

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:42 am

Access to billing data is a Premium feature. If you want to try out a Premium Subscription, simply go through the registration process again. You get 7 days to use it before being billed for the first year, so you can easily cancel the subscription if you're not 100% satisfied.
Chris

Return to General Support