[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Unable to Login

Unable to Login

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Unable to Login

Postby Witch-King » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Using the email address I provided when I signed up for the beta and the password of my Google Voice account, I am unable to successfully login to the VoiceCentral service.
Witch-King

Re: Unable to Login

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:57 pm

I apologize for the problem logging in. The functionality seems to be working, so I'm sure we'll be able to get you going pretty easily.

1) Does it help to try all lower-case for your e-mail address? It should not matter, but it's worth trying.

2) Try logging into the Google Voice site from a browser to be sure your account is not in a "strange" state such as needing to approve T&Cs or something of that nature. Once you've reached your Google Voice inbox via the web site, then try logging in from VoiceCentral again.

3) Are there any special characters in your password that we might not be encoding properly? If so, temporarily change your password within your Google account to just numbers and letters to see if you can then log in from VoiceCentral. If it works, please let us know what characters might have been the culprit and we will test them all. I know it's obvious, but I'm going to state it to cover myself: do not post your password here--just the characters that might have been the problem.
Chris

Postby Witch-King » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I was able to change the password and login.

My previous password used letters and numbers with the exception of ! and &
Witch-King

Postby Chris » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 pm

I tried one password with ! and one with & in it. The one with ! worked fine, but the one with & failed to log in. I'll enter a defect for this and mark it as high priority for the next release. Thanks for letting us know!

For documentation purposes (anyone reading this post later), this issue was found in v0.9.0.
Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 am

This will be fixed in the next release (v0.9.1).
Chris

Postby Witch-King » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 am

Sounds good. :)
Witch-King

Postby patriciaucles » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Hello I downloaded the voice central and I an not able to login i put the my goggle voice email and my password I even change my password and i still can login in
could you please help me
Bridget
patriciaucles

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

The e-mail address you used when you registered on this forum is active in the VoiceCentral system, so it should be able to log in. What is the exact error message you are receiving?
Chris

Postby akbarlalani » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:04 am

I too downloaded the VoiceCentral app to my iPhone and cannot login. I enter my email (as suggested on the invitation email from VoiceCentral) and the password I think I used during the application for an invitation several weeks ago. The message I get is:

Login Failed! Invalid username or /and password.

How can I rectify this please?

Thanks

Akbar
akbarlalani

Postby patriciaucles » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 am

patriciaucles wrote:Hello I downloaded the voice central and I an not able to login i put the my goggle voice email and my password I even change my password and i still can login in
could you please help me
Bridget

Everytime I put my voicemail mail n password it say loging failed username/password is invalid n I know my password is correct I checked my voicemail over the phone and I was able to retrieve my message I will like to upgrade but I don't want to if I can't login to set up my phone
thank you for assistance
patriciaucles

Next

Return to General Support