[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Can't initiate calls to Gizmo

Can't initiate calls to Gizmo

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Re: Can't initiate calls to Gizmo

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:49 pm

I hate to stray off-topic here, but could someone answer this for me:

If you change your e-mail address in your Gizmo5 account, does it send a confirmation e-mail to the old address allowing you to say "I did not approve this change"?
Chris

Postby paulcj » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:10 pm

I updated also and it's still not working. Thank you, Chris, for trying to solve this problem for some of us. VoiceCentral is a great service and I hope I can use it with my Gizmo5 account at some point.
paulcj

Postby rick » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:36 pm

@Chris

I took a look Chris - I can't figure out a way to change my email address. It may be that Google froze some settings in the account section of Gizmo. The only thing I can find is a way to change the password, but not the associated email address.
rick

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm

I messed up the Gizmo5 fix in yesterday's update. Launch again, get the new update (v1.0.2), and you'll be able to dial using Gizmo5.

All I can really say is "my bad" and "I'm glad we didn't have to wait for the App Store Disapproval Process."
Chris

Postby johnnic » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:52 pm

Chris

I can confirm that it works now.

Thanks for the effort

Chris wrote:I messed up the Gizmo5 fix in yesterday's update. Launch again, get the new update (v1.0.2), and you'll be able to dial using Gizmo5.

All I can really say is "my bad" and "I'm glad we didn't have to wait for the App Store Disapproval Process."
johnnic

Postby rick » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks Chris,
This is now working for me as well on my laptop via Telephone. Still no-go on my iPod via Acrobits, but I presume that it's because of the problem that Acrobits reported to me - once their update gets approved in iTunes I'll report back.
Last edited by rick on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
rick

Postby Cain » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:18 am

Yo! Big up Riverturn!

Updated my blackswan today and wa- lah it's working!!!

Good work guys

For reference, I'm using the 3gs, jailbroken eith the free app from Cydia, sip phone

btw my friend had the same workin on the regular 3G

good work guys!
Cain

Postby Cain » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:20 am

Oh and it can initiate calls to my hardware sip adapter, desktop, etc
Cain

Postby Tigerinroc » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 am

I had the problem that Gizmo5 does not ring using ACrobits but it started working again today.
Last edited by Tigerinroc on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tigerinroc

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:44 am

We're glad it's working for you all.
Chris

PreviousNext

Return to General Support