[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Upgrade error...

Upgrade error...

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Upgrade error...

Postby rnwjr » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:01 pm

I submitted the following email to support, but figured it would be better posted here in case others have issues...

"Riverturn,
1st off I loved the "free" version and when I upgraded to the paid version on my 3GS I keep getting the message "This application will restart soon to adjust to your new Service Level." I have removed and "reinstalled" it and even cleared my cache...."
rnwjr

Re: Upgrade error...

Postby rnwjr » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Wow! Tech support resolved this for me within minutes!!!

Thank you Chris!!!

"When you remove the VoiceCentral icon and clear the cache, the local database still remains. Please open the iPhone's Settings app, select Safari, and choose Databases. Then tap the Edit button, delete the VoiceCentral database, and tap Done. The next time you launch VoiceCentral, it will prompt for your Google Voice account information again."
rnwjr

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 am

We're glad it's working for you.

We actually try to respond to forum posts at least as fast as we answer support incidents. As you said in the first post on this thread, the answers are most useful when the entire user community has access to them. Thanks for posting the issue here as well as the solution.
Chris

Postby rnwjr » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:38 am

No problem! VoiceCentral Black Swan is 100 times better than the Google Voice Web App and is very responsive. I have over 2500 contacts and they load much faster than with GV Web App. It's also nice that I only need one GV # on my ATT A-List!!!!
rnwjr

Postby moonknight » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:49 pm

I tried out VoiceCentral Black Swan in the free edition and decided to upgrade to the paid version. (At $6 for a whole year, the price was right, too.) I came here to the forums to make sure I was doing the upgrading right and found this thread. So the thread had its intended purpose, which was to help users who had the same problem. I was able to upgrade pretty easily. Thanks!
moonknight

Return to General Support