[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - IOS 5

IOS 5

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

IOS 5

Postby puffdc » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:04 pm

Is Black Swan compatible?
puffdc

Re: IOS 5

Postby puffdc » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:10 pm

I can't access account info. when i tap the screen to enter my login nothing happens...
puffdc

Postby Chris » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:52 am

We released an update on 10/19 that resolved several issues with iOS 5. You can view the full release notes here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=771

Most users are able to install it simply by launching the app and letting it update. If the update is not completing for you, then launch the iPhone's Settings app, select Safari, and tap the buttons to clear your history, cookies, and data. VoiceCentral will download the latest version the next time you launch it, which will require you to enter your login details again.
Chris

Postby puffdc » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks. It worked.
puffdc

Return to General Support