[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - FIXED! GREAT SUPPORT! "registered user" already/

FIXED! GREAT SUPPORT! "registered user" already/

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

FIXED! GREAT SUPPORT! "registered user" already/

Postby jchandlerhall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:38 am

I had already been sent an activiation email, but it mainly told me where to surf on my iPhone to download/save install it.

I had two VERY QUICK replies from support and a resend of my activiation email, which I got just after finding the first one. SORRY FOR BOGGING DOWN SUPPORT.

BUT, GREAT SUPPORT RESPONSE. :-) Makes the $6 premium very attractive.

Hi,
I am sent to the following error message page AFTER I fill in my name & Voice email address:

Registration/Upgrade

Our records indicate that you are already an active VoiceCentral Black Swan user. If you would like to become a Premium Subscriber, please go back and make the appropriate selection on the previous screen.

---------------

I may have originally downloaded this on some other system. Or something else is wrong. I did receive the email today about Black Swan release, so figure I signed up for this 'way back when'.
Last edited by jchandlerhall on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jchandlerhall

Re: Unable to download; "registered user" already/

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 am

You should have received an activation e-mail at the address you used for your registration. Please check your SPAM folder if you do not see it since it could have been flagged as such due to the volume of e-mails we sent yesterday. The activation e-mail contains an installation URL as well as other important information.
Chris

Re: FIXED! GREAT SUPPORT! "registered user" already/

Postby nfinn » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 pm

I am having the same problem. I never received the activation email and I checked my Spam folder. Any chance I could re-register my email address or something?
nfinn

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:30 pm

nfinn, I found your account using the e-mail address you registered with on the forums. You actually had an active beta account. Since we're giving our beta testers a few weeks of free Premium service, I resent the beta activation e-mail to you.
Chris

Postby nfinn » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Thank you, I got it! This is a great app! Good work!
nfinn

Postby rstark18 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:46 pm

I am having this problem also. Help.
rstark18

Postby joelvincent » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:57 pm

I just signed up and didn't get the email either.

Help?
joelvincent

Postby Chris » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

I resent the activation e-mails to both of you. If you do not see it, please be sure to check your SPAM folders due to the number of e-mails we've sent over the last few days.
Chris

Postby jasonv » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 pm

I am also having this issue. SPAM folder has been checked. Any assistance would be great.

Thanks.
jasonv

Postby mixster » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 am

Same issue as above, a resend would be great. Thanks!!
mixster

Next

Return to General Support