[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Getting Started

Getting Started

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Getting Started

Postby buzztok » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Is there a URL that I can go to on my iphone, like I go to with the Google Voice app I must have signed up previously because I am getting a message when I try to register, that I have already done so. I did not remember signing up. I just want to know how to get to the dialer screen on my phone.
buzztok

Re: Getting Started

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm

I found your e-mail address in the system as an active subscriber. Since the ability to subscribe just went live today, it's something you must have done today. Please check your Google Voice account's e-mail to find the activation e-mail from us. Be sure to look in your SPAM folder in case it was flagged as such due to the large volume of e-mails we sent out today. The installation instructions and other important information are in that e-mail.
Chris

Re: Getting Started

Postby buzztok » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Found it. Thanks
buzztok

Return to General Support