[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Congrats on a great release

Congrats on a great release

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Congrats on a great release

Postby recycle » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

I just wanted to say well-done on the 1.0 release. I was fairly satisfied with Google's new web-app, but after trying Black Swan it replaced Google on my home screen. The app is incredibly smooth and faster than Google's, and has a beautiful interface. I'm impressed how native it looks and feels. Just signed-up for premium. :D
recycle

Re: Congrats on a great release

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Thank you very much for the compliments. We're glad to have you aboard and look forward to continuing to add more features to keep you happy.
Chris

Re: Congrats on a great release

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

I should add that v1.0.0 is much better than the initial beta version due in great part to feedback from users here on these forums. Thanks to everyone and keep the feedback coming!
Chris

Return to General Support