[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Google App Engine is down

Google App Engine is down

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Google App Engine is down

Postby korey_sed » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:09 am

We had just published 0.9.5 and were in the process of validating it, when the Google App Engine went down. To boot, there seems to be issues with Google Groups and perhaps other Google Sites as well.

So please be patient while they resolve this issue and we are back up and running.

Thanks.
korey_sed

Re: Google App Engine is down

Postby korey_sed » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Things seem to be back up and running now. You may still notice some hiccups, but the worst should be behind us now.

As you were!
korey_sed

Postby mjsla » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:16 pm

I received an error when I launched the app. It then began the download of the update. When it restarted the screen went white. Now when I launch it all I get is that white screen.

Help!
mjsla

Postby korey_sed » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

We do have instructions on how to remove VoiceCentral Black Swan from you iPhone. follow those instructions from step 4 onwards so that you get the app again.

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/faq.php

When deleting your Database, you may need to double check to make sure it got deleted as Safari sometimes does not do this well.

Let us know if you are still having issues after this.
korey_sed

Postby mjsla » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:50 pm

That did it. Thanks.
mjsla

Return to General Support