[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Contacts Scrolling

Contacts Scrolling

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Contacts Scrolling

Postby Firestarter777 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 pm

When I try to drag my finger down the right side of the screen, to scroll to a different letter in the alphabet, it doesn't seem to work correctly.
Firestarter777

Re: Contacts Scrolling

Postby Chris » Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 pm

I see in another of your posts that you have over 1,200 contacts, so this is likely related to a known issue with this release. With more than a few hundred contacts, scrolling is greatly impaired.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2

Of course, it could also be related to the issue you mentioned in your other post. Once that's resolved, the contact index may work better for you.
Chris

Return to General Support