[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Dialing on keypad launches Quicktime

Dialing on keypad launches Quicktime

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Dialing on keypad launches Quicktime

Postby pacificstart » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Whenever I try to dial a number, Quicktime pops up on each key press and nothing is actually dialed.
I removed the app and reinstalled but no luck.
Is this a known issue?
pacificstart

Re: Dialing on keypad launches Quicktime

Postby Chris » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

What version of iOS are you running?
Chris

Postby pacificstart » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 am

3.1.3 on ipod touch
pacificstart

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:41 pm

I thought I was the last person in the world still using 3.1.3 before I updated a few months ago. ;) We did make some changes in the last release that require iOS 4.0 including touch-tone sounds on the Keypad and inline voicemail playing. I can submit a feature request to consider adding legacy support for people still using v3.x, but the intention was to drop support for anything older than 4.x altogether. Even if the audio was changed to support 3.x, there will definitely come a time when it just isn't feasible to regression test that far back and account for all the subtle differences.

We'd like to hear from the community if there's a lot of desire to support iOS 3.x, and this would be the perfect thread for that. Anyone want to +1 that request? Also, are there particular reasons for sticking with 3.x or is it just a matter of "haven't gotten around to upgrading" at this point?
Chris

Return to General Support