[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - How long does it take after registering to get the invite?

How long does it take after registering to get the invite?

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

How long does it take after registering to get the invite?

Postby ericcoryphoto » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:08 pm

I registered for the beta program just last night and I wanted to know how long does it take to get a invite to VoiceCentral Black Swan? I am really looking forward to this app, and cant wait to try it out! Thanks
ericcoryphoto

Re: How long does it take after registering to get the invite?

Postby korey_sed » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Thanks for registering. The beta program is currently full, but we should be ready to go live soon, so you won't have to wait much longer.

Cheers
korey_sed

Postby ericcoryphoto » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Awesome! Really looking forward to the application! Has there been any release date set yet for Black Swan? Thanks for your reply.
ericcoryphoto

Postby Quicksprj » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Any update on how soon until black swan is released to the general public. I am also really interstedcin trying it out. Also any approx price on the paid version?
Quicksprj

Postby Chris » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 pm

For anyone that stumbles across this post, pricing is now listed on the registration page:

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/register.php

We just went live, so we're running an introductory special right now.

To view a comparison of the Free and Premium versions, see this page:

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/features.php
Chris

Return to General Support