[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Support for multiple GV accounts

Support for multiple GV accounts

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Support for multiple GV accounts

Postby LoPinHan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

I missed beta and came late to this. From what I have read, GV Mobile supports multiple GV accounts without login/logout. Does or will Black Swan support this as well? I'd prefer not to jailbreak. VCBS looks promising from what I've read. Can't wait for public release.
LoPinHan

Re: Support for multiple GV accounts

Postby korey_sed » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:59 pm

This is not in the current release, but it is high on our roadmap.
korey_sed

Re: Support for multiple GV accounts

Postby LoPinHan » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply and that it is on your wish list. I can see where it would save a lot of time for those like me who have multiple accounts that I manage.
LoPinHan

Return to General Support