[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Verification Problems

Verification Problems

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Re: Verification Problems

Postby Chris » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 pm

jkepnes wrote:I received the beta email at my non-GV address, which is what I'm being instructed to use. Is there any way to change your records to reflect my true GV email?

Please PM your correct GV address to me and I will reply to your PM after I update it in the system. I will leave your forum e-mail address as-is since you can change it if you choose:

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=reg_details
Chris

Postby Chris » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 pm

It seems that I broke this for anyone getting a CAPTCHA challenge on their first login, so my apologies to everyone affected by it. We found a potential fix and pushed it out. You will know you have the fix when you launch VoiceCentral and see it download an update.

If you don't mind, it would be great if each of you could post here to let us know if it resolved the issue for you.
Chris

Postby jkepnes » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:02 am

Chris I sent you that PM. Thanks, Jeff
jkepnes

Postby jkepnes » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Works fine now. Thanks!
jkepnes

Postby [NS]Rayder » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 am

Hi It happens the same problem could help me, thank you very much