[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Refresh for SMS

Refresh for SMS

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Refresh for SMS

Postby MyMacRocks » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:02 am

I have both the Goggle HTML5 application and VoiceCentral. I notice that it can take several minutes for a new SMS to show in my SMS list on VC. I also notice that when I want to manually refresh that it refreshes all information and not just SMS. Is there a way to set this so that it only refreshes the SMS?
MyMacRocks

Re: Refresh for SMS

Postby Chris » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:04 pm

There is not currently an auto-refresh for SMS, so that is why the messages do not automatically appear. As far as only refreshing the current screen, please see the following thread:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14
Chris

Return to General Support