[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - VoiceCentral keeps crashing

VoiceCentral keeps crashing

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

VoiceCentral keeps crashing

Postby adice » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Hello, Ive been using voicecentral on my iPhone for months now and love it, however today it wont run.
I attempt to start VC and it downloads an update, then crashes and goes back to the home screen.

I deleted the app, cleared cache, history, cookies as well as the database, then rebooted and reinstalled and it still crashes.

any advice for me please?

thanks
adice

Re: VoiceCentral keeps crashing

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:09 pm

What version of iOS are you running? Which iPhone do you have?

Anyone else seeing this issue so we can look for a pattern?
Chris

Re: VoiceCentral keeps crashing

Postby Chris » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 pm

I just remembered an old issue that may be what you're seeing. Did you use PwnageTool 4.01 to jailbreak? If so, you may need to use a different version of PwnageTool because of a known issue with v4.01 and web clips.
Chris

Return to General Support