[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Downloading Update

Downloading Update

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Downloading Update

Postby mbrivewit » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi,

Each time I start VoiceCentral Black Swan on my iPhone, I see the message that an update is downloading. I searched the forum and followed the instructions to:
1. remove the Black Swan launcher applet.
2. empty the cache, cookies, and history.
3. remove the voicecentral database.

After following the above method, I reloaded the app, and again it is trying to download an update. Can anyone be of assistance so I can close out this issue.

Thanks
mbrivewit

Re: Downloading Update

Postby Chris » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:00 pm

We'll probably need a log to see what's going on with your install. Please submit a support incident here:

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/support.php

We'll reply with instructions for submitting the log.
Chris

Postby mbrivewit » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. After repeating the process I mentioned, the application stopped downloading an update each time I started the app. Thanks again for your help.
mbrivewit

Postby Chris » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm

I thought the reinstall would do it, so I'm glad it worked the second time. Thanks for giving it another try!
Chris

Return to General Support