[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Over All Stability

Over All Stability

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Over All Stability

Postby joey » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:21 am

Im not sure if anybody else has noticed but the over all stability of VC has become very slow for me. I have tried deleting the database and reinstalling the app but doesnt seem to help. I have also tried rebooting the phone and still very just slugish. Text messages load blank sometimes and take a while to load. Anybody else noticing any changes with 1.2.4?
joey

Re: Over All Stability

Postby Chris » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 pm

App Engine had a short period of degraded performance, but it should not have affected VoiceCentral beyond the "login" action and has been resolved for a couple of days now.

Are you seeing similar issues in Safari? Has anything else changed such as updating your firmware or syncing a large number of contacts to Google Voice?

Anyone else seeing a problem with performance?
Chris

Return to General Support