[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Upgraded but Still Seeing Ads

Upgraded but Still Seeing Ads

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Upgraded but Still Seeing Ads

Postby Mertonian » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:18 am

My PayPal order was confirmed and I received a second installation email. My connection is up and the app is updating but it still shows the ads I find very distracting. I'm chagrinned that I seem to be the only user with this issue and hope someone has seen it before.

I deleted cache, history, and cookies before re-creating the Home Page icon. None of the premium features are available to me it's a little disappointing after talking my husband into springing for this for me.

Thanks for any help.
Mertonian

Re: Upgraded but Still Seeing Ads

Postby Chris » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:33 pm

It sounds like there may be a local data issue. Please try the instructions in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=202

That should take care of the problem for you before your husband finds out. ;)
Chris

Return to General Support