[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Failed to parse token

Failed to parse token

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Failed to parse token

Postby maartenrh » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:23 pm

When I attempted to log-in, I receive the 'failed to parse token' error message. When I login to my Google Voice account on a desktop computer, I have no problems (and their are no further instructions). I deleted the application, deleted the voicecentral database and reinstalled the application. When I enter my account information, it can't be saved. I've attempted this three times. Javascript is turned on, cookies are being saved. I'm using the correct e-mail address, etc. Suggestions?
maartenrh

Re: Failed to parse token

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 pm

This is an issue with accounts using the new single sign-on feature. We're actively working on a solution for this problem. You can expect an update to be released by early next week at the latest; it will most likely be released on Saturday provided testing goes well.
Chris

Postby jongpie » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:04 am

Just curious, can you tell us a bit more about the new single sign-on feature? Is this something new on Google's end (that VoiceCentral is now using), or something that is new just on VoiceCentral's end?
jongpie

Postby maartenrh » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Changing that option resolved the problem. Looking forward to the update.
maartenrh

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:09 pm

We pushed this release out early to resolve this issue. Please let us know if you continue to see this problem after downloading the update.
Chris

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:11 pm

jongpie wrote:Just curious, can you tell us a bit more about the new single sign-on feature? Is this something new on Google's end (that VoiceCentral is now using), or something that is new just on VoiceCentral's end?

Yes, it's new on Google's side and caused problems logging in as well as parsing the data. Basically, it lets you sign into 1 "master" Google account and easily switch between your sub-accounts without signing out and back in. They're calling it "multiple sign-in" and you can read more about it here:

http://gmailblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/a ... ce-in.html

I suppose "multiple sign-in" does describe the feature better than the classic "single sign-on" term. Rather than using 1 login for multiple sites/services, which Google accounts effectively already allowed, this feature lets you log into multiple accounts using 1 login.
Chris

Return to General Support