[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Login required every time I go into app (iPhone 4)?

Login required every time I go into app (iPhone 4)?

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Login required every time I go into app (iPhone 4)?

Postby intamin » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:57 pm

For some reason I have to login every time I go into the app...is this normal? Autofill doesn't seem to be working either...just wondered if anyone had any ideas as to what could be the issue...
intamin

Re: Login required every time I go into app (iPhone 4)?

Postby Chris » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:19 am

You may need to clear your local database and start fresh. To do so, launch VoiceCentral, go to Keypad, enter ##335*32#, and tap Call. That should restart the app and ask you to enter your login info again. Post back here to let us know if that resolves the issue for you.
Chris

Postby intamin » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks Chris, I'll give it a try.
intamin

Postby intamin » Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:40 pm

Well, the reset worked and I logged in just fine but I pressed the home button then got back into the app and it asked me to log in again--so it hasn't remembered me. :/

I wonder what's up with that...
intamin

Postby Chris » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:58 am

Something definitely is not right in your installation. Please try a full uninstall including the optional steps in these instructions:

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/faq.php#question11

I realize you've already deleted your local database, but I'd recommend it again as part of the uninstall. It's possible that you have corrupted files that created a corrupted database, so replacing the files will leave you with the corrupted database unless you start everything fresh at the same time. After you perform the full uninstall, try installing the app again from http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/install.
Chris

Postby intamin » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Chris, you're a gem! It now works...so that's great.

I did the clear thingy you suggested earlier first. Then followed the instructions you linked to and voila--it works!

It should be noted that the first time I installed I chose "Advanced" for the installation, not "Standard." This time I did the reverse, so perhaps that has something to do with it. Either way, it works, so thanks!
intamin

Return to General Support