[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Unable to see the SMS messages

Unable to see the SMS messages

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Re: Unable to see the SMS messages

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 am

I didn't realize you'd been using it already. I'm really doubting I'll have any insight at this point, but I'm curious whether SMS worked previously.
Chris

Re: Unable to see the SMS messages

Postby ryanb850 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 pm

I don't think it ever worked asked tmobile about it and they said it was probably a limitation of my phone I have a motorola razor?? But if no one else can txt me either how is that a limitation of my cell phone since I can send receive and send txts directly with it.
ryanb850

Previous

Return to General Support