[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Refresh doesn't seem to work

Refresh doesn't seem to work

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Refresh doesn't seem to work

Postby link » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Last night I performed an automatic update of the VoiceCentral software to, I think, 1.2.1.
Since this update, I cannot view my previous SMS, Voicemails, etc... anything. It says my correct google voice number and says I logged in correctly. Manual refreshes also doesn't bring back my history. Also my contacts will not appear, even though I have them all under google contacts.
link

Re: Refresh doesn't seem to work

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 am

This sounds like a local database issue. You can delete your local DB by launching VoiceCentral and following these steps:

1. Select Keypad.
  2. Enter ##335*32#.
  3. Tap Call.

That should clear your local DB, restart the app, and ask you to reenter your login credentials. Let us know if that helps.
Chris

Return to General Support