[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Issue with direct outbound in recent calls

Issue with direct outbound in recent calls

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Issue with direct outbound in recent calls

Postby jongpie » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm

I just noticed that any outgoing calls I make with the "direct outbound" setting look like an incoming call (red icon, black text) in the recent calls section. When I tap the blue arrow for more info, it says "unknown" in place of where it would normally say "outgoing call."

If I switch to the "call back" option instead, the calls show up correctly as an outgoing call. I haven't tried deleting the database yet - that might fix it, but I didn't want to delete it in case more info was needed.
jongpie

Re: Issue with direct outbound in recent calls

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:30 pm

We reproduced the problem and filed a defect. Expect this to be fixed in the next release. Thanks for letting us know!
Chris

Return to General Support