[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Trouble logging into account on iOS 4

Trouble logging into account on iOS 4

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Trouble logging into account on iOS 4

Postby fullcircle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

I am using a 3Gs with iOS4 and I have tried to install and reinstall the application a number of ways (uninstalling db and icon each time) and none let me past the login screen where I enter my GV login info and then it says "processing login response" at the top of the screen.

Is this an iOS4 incompatibility issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks much!
fullcircle

Re: Trouble logging into account on iOS 4

Postby fullcircle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:09 pm

I think I figured it out. my registration email for voicecentral was different than my GV email. my fault.
fullcircle

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm

We're glad you got it working. Thank you for updating the forum thread. Enjoy!
Chris

Postby leeaoran » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:06 pm

I have the same problem here. I am using iOs 4.0.1 and my account info is correct.
leeaoran

Postby bnkr » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 am

I was also having the same problem at first because I was entering my GV pin instead of my GV password.
bnkr

Postby gkhairallah » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:26 am

I seem to be still having the problem. I cleared the database, cleared the cookies and the cache of my browser, and removed the app and reinstalled it.

I logged out of my Voice page (on my laptop), and relogged in, to make sure that I'm entering in the correct GV credentials. All seems well.

Do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks for your assistance!

p.s: I'm also running iOS4 on 3GS
gkhairallah

Postby redletterbrad » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:40 pm

I'm having the same exact problem. Running 4.0.1
redletterbrad

Postby mijolm » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Yep. Same issue here. Have tried deleting database. deleting and reinstalling the application, etc. No luck. Can't use the software. :-( (Paid account here)
mijolm

Postby Chris » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Are you all using Google's new single sign-on feature?
Chris

Postby redletterbrad » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 pm

By disabling the multiple google logins, I was able to log back in- changing back to multiple gave me the "failed to parse session token" error.
redletterbrad

Next

Return to General Support