[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Dual google voice acct

Dual google voice acct

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Dual google voice acct

Postby krod » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Hi, I just wanted how can I switch to my other gvoice acct without getting the reg acct screen. I am premium subscriber and I just wanted to switch and use my gvoice number?
krod

Re: Dual google voice acct

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm not quite clear about what you're trying to do. You simply want to be able to change from one account to another within the app? Have you registered both accounts on our site and entered their login info in the app? If so, all you need to do is tap an account to switch to it.
Chris

Postby krod » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:51 am

Yes, I don't think I registered my other acct. I clicked on to register it, but it seems that I have to pay again. Is that the process?
krod

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am

You can set it up as a free account and use it within the app. Free users can only add 1 account to VoiceCentral, but a user with 1 Premium Subscription can add as many free accounts as they choose.
Chris

Postby krod » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi Chris, How do I go about registrating a second acct? I am a premium subscriber. I keep getting a checkout page when I go to Registration/upgrade page. Or do I have to go to another page. Please explain.
Thanks
krod

Postby Chris » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:30 pm

Simply choose the Free option on the registration page:

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/regis ... tType=free
Chris

Postby krod » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Now will I get all the same features as the premium service.
krod

Postby Chris » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 pm

Premium subscriptions are valid for one account, so you will have access to the extra features only when you're logged into that account. When you're logged into the Free account, it will not have the additional features. Free users are also limited to one account within the app at a time.
Chris

Return to General Support