[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Can't log in to webapp - get "Failed to parse session token"

Can't log in to webapp - get "Failed to parse session token"

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Can't log in to webapp - get "Failed to parse session token"

Postby dustinblake » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

I'm having trouble getting the VoiceCentral Blackswan webapp to work for me now...

"Failed to parse session token. Please try again."
"If you continue to see this message, log into the Google Voice web site from a desktop or laptop and follow the instructions there."

BUT

* I've been using Google Voice for over a year.
* I've even used the VoiceCentral Blackswan web app before… but not for a few weeks

When I go to the Google Voice website on my laptop I can log in just fine and use Google Voice no problem… but there are no instructions for me.

What's going on?
dustinblake

Re: Can't log in to webapp - get "Failed to parse session token"

Postby stuart » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 am

Is the email you registered with us the same as your Google Voice email? (I noticed that the address for the boards is not the same as in the registration DB)

Stuart
stuart

Postby dustinblake » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:57 pm

stuart wrote:Is the email you registered with us the same as your Google Voice email? (I noticed that the address for the boards is not the same as in the registration DB)

Yes, it is the same address used for both my Google Voice and Voice Central login.
(and you are correct that I used a different email address for my registration on the forums)

dustinblake wrote:* I've even used the VoiceCentral Blackswan web app before… but not for a few weeks

VoiceCentral did work for me right after I registered ~ about 1-1.5 months ago. I played around with it a bit, but decided to go back to the Google Voice webapp and subsequently ignored VoiceCentral on my phone. Recently, I wanted to give it another shot… and now it doesn't seem to work.

Thanks
dustinblake

Postby stuart » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:26 am

I suspect since there was gap in your usage, we advanced the code past where it could autoupdated for you.

Go ahead and delete the db, by going to the Keypad tab and typing ##335*32#
and send. (If you cant get there,
goto Settings > Safari > Databases, Click Edit, and delete the Voice Central DB)

Restart the app, and re-enter your Google Voice email. You should be good to go.

Stuart
stuart

Return to General Support