[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Call credit is $0

Call credit is $0

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Re: Call credit is $0

Postby Chris » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 am

I sent a reply from the incident that has the log file. Did you receive that? If not, please check your SPAM/Junk folder.
Chris

Postby rick » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm

I didn't get it, sorry. Not in spam either.
rick

Postby EricJay » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:40 pm

I just noticed that I'm having the same problem. On the GV website, my balance is correct, but in Black Swan, it's $0.00. I tried the steps you suggested above (Refresh in Billing History, then ##335*32# to clear local database).
EricJay

Postby Chris » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 am

I apologize for not updating this thread. Rick found my support e-mail in an account he does not check regularly (the one we had on file), and we were able to track down a bug. The fix was pushed to our test servers yesterday, so expect to see it in the 1.2.0 release early next week.
Chris

Previous

Return to General Support