[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Voicemail Bug in Landscape

Voicemail Bug in Landscape

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Voicemail Bug in Landscape

Postby joey » Wed May 19, 2010 8:41 am

If I listen to a voicemail and my phone goes into landscape mode due to the til I hold it; it will quit the voicemail playback and go back to the app.

Any fix for that?
joey

Re: Voicemail Bug in Landscape

Postby Chris » Sun May 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I logged a defect in our tracking system for this issue. Expect a fix to be included in a release soon.
Chris

Postby joey » Tue May 25, 2010 12:19 am

Thanks
joey

Postby joey » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:08 am

Any updates on this bug fix?
joey

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:41 am

We did look at this issue for the latest release, but were unable to create a fix. Once the QuickTime player is launched, the app does not have control of it. One workaround may be to use the rotation lock in iOS 4, but I doubt there will be anything we can do otherwise.
Chris

Return to General Support